A vacation at the Hotel Eden in Andalo will allow you to explore a mountain equipped with the most modern lift facilities and planned snow production for the winter, with the possibility of strolls, climbing, trekking and mountain biking for every level of difficulty on the trails that surround Andalo in the Brenta Dolomites group and Paganella. Or, as an alternative, enjoy simply relaxing on the shores of Molveno Lake in summer.
Specialties of Andalo
- Destination quickly accessible just 17 km from the superhighway connected to Northern Trento
- The village is located 1000 meters above sea level; it is level and suited to families, children and older people. Among the Paganella and the Brenta Dolomites, there are suitable destinations for skiing and cycling, at the limits of the Parco Faunistico Adamello Brenta where visitors may see the bears, and it is 5 km from the lovely Molveno Lake for swimming. There are various possibilities for sports and activities in nature in summer and winter
- An abundant program of events and entertainment activities and for all the village both in summer and in winter accessible with the Andalo Card offer free to the guests
- Served by the bus both inside the town limits and in the surrounding villages in summer and winter
- Excellent ski complex suited to all levels, with 50 km of trails, modern facilities, and two ski schools directly in the village accessible by skibus
- The AcquaIn Center with recreation pools, wellness center, super-equipped gym, Ice skating rink and Andalo Park with various sports and activities for summer or winter complete the offer