The Residence Hotel Eden in Andalo is obtaining the prestigious ecolabel certificate
We chose to become certified because we consider it essential to communicate to our guests that respect for the environment and for the prevention of pollution, innate in those of us who live in mountain immersed in the nature of the Parco Adamello Brenta. Ecolabel is a European ecological quality brand created in 1992 with the goal of promoting products and services that, during their entire life cycle present a lower impact on the environment, orienting the consumers toward sustainable consumption choices for our future.
We have made a commitment to:
- use products not packaged in single portions
- use glass containers and not cans
- use soap dispensers in the rooms
- use energy-saving lamps
- differentiated waste collection also involving the guests
- decrease wasted water
- purchase electrical energy produced with ecological sources
- provide autonomous and independent heating
- use non-pollutant detergents and with Ecolabel brands
- offer the guests typical products of the region.
- We have also provided for the use of solar panels for the production of sanitary water and boilers with low pollution emissions
We are certain that a sustainable lifestyle and a responsible tourism are the path to take to preserve the wonderful environment in which we live and we hope that our guests also agree.