Do you need help?Read the FAQS
The answers to questions that are asked most often
Do you have any doubts about our services? In this section you will find all the answers to your questions!
What evening entertainment does the Hotel Eden offer?
During the season we offer wine- and grappa tasting evenings with the enologists of the best cellars of our territory; we prepare honey tasting menus with the presence of bee-keepers of the region, the juggler arrives to entertain young and old, and we create pictures with the natural materials found in the woods.
What activities can we try as a family?
The Hotel Eden offers a weekly schedule of Andalo for Families activities (some paid) to do as a family to explore the territory; find out more by clicking here: www.andaloforfamily.com
What is the schedule of the miniclub?
Baby club assistance from 1 to 4 years: 9.00-16.00 in winter and 9.30-14.00 in summer
Miniclub from 4 years old: 9.00-22.00 in winter and 9.30-14.00; 16.00-22.00 in summer
From what age can children be at the miniclub?
Children 4 and older can participate at the miniclub and in the morning we include children ages 1 to 4 and we guarantee assistance for lunch
What activities are there at the miniclub?
The miniclub offers alternatives of manual activities, group games, design and cinema
When can they eat with the miniclub?
Children can eat with the kids at the miniclub every day at lunch and two days a week they can take part in the miniclub's pizza and cutlet party.
Do you prepare baby food for infants and small children?
The kitchen staff is very willing to meet any request for preparation of baby food. We ask only that guests possibly provide us the cream and purees.
What are the restaurant hours?
- Breakfast 7.30-10.00
- Lunch assisted with the miniclub - Adult platters and salads 12.30-1.30pm
- Children's snack in the Sala Rossa at 17.00
- Aperitif with appetizers at the Garden Lounge Bar at 6.00 pm
- Dinner at the Dolomiti Restaurant at 7.30-9.00 pm
Is full board provided in the Hotel formula?
As a hotel we offer half board. In any case, there will be a way to decide from day to day whether to book a chopping board or salads or take advantage of the Euro picnic basket or the meal voucher for the refuges. However, the possibility of assisted lunch is still available for children with the miniclub.
With the residence form is it possible to have meals by arrangement?
Meal supplement upon reservation and subject to restaurant availability
- 25.00 euro meal for adults with a choice of four menus with vegetarian dishes and typical dishes accompanied by a buffet of appetizers, vegetables and homemade bread
- €20.00 meal for children up to 10 years with children's menu
- €18.00 take-away meal always available
- 13.00 euros Rich breakfast buffet with homemade cakes, juices, yoghurt, cereals, cold cuts and cheeses, fruit corner
The bar is also open for breakfast.
For those who want to enjoy the whole day outdoors, we also offer meal vouchers for mountain huts and mountain huts in both summer and winter
On request, we are available to also provide meals for people with celiac disease and other types of food intolerance...
What does the restaurant offer for children?
The restaurant provides the little ones with booster seats, nice child-size cutlery and dishes, and coloring books. It always offers the children's menu of the day and is available to prepare baby food for the little ones on request (please provide us the cream and purees). There is also the possibility to have the little ones eat half an hour earlier.
What does the restaurant offer for breakfast and dinner?
Buffet breakfast with choice of brioches, homemade cakes, cereal, yogurt, fruit, nutella/jam/honey, sliced meats and cheese, fruit juices and hot drinks.
Lunch and dinner with:
- buffet of antipasti, hors d'oeuvres and vegetables
- a choice of three appetizers and three main dishes, with dishes and typical products of Trento, classic national recipes and tasting and fish menus
- Choice of sweets made by our chef
Is there a pool at the Eden Spa?
We do not have a indoor pool but we offer all guests the Winter Card that gives the right to a discount of 50% on the admission to WaterIn pools where you can find, in addition to the classic pool, also a fun area with a fantastic waterslide, water massage and area for the little ones.
May children go to the Eden Spa?
Admission to the Spa is reserved for those over age 14 to guarantee everyone a moment of pure relaxation.
Is there laundry service?
The hotel offers a laundry with coin-operated washer and dryer, as well as a place for hanging laundry and for ironing available to guests, but does not provide laundry service.
What must I do to confirm the reservation?
To confirm the reservation we request a deposit of 30% by:
- Bank draft to Hotel Eden Via Paganella 25 - 38010 Andalo (TN) IBAN: IT14W0807834300000001011336 BIC: CCRTIT2T20A
- For credit card payment we will send a secure credit card payment link
What is the guaranteed best rate?
The site www.hoteledenandalo.it offers the guarantee of the best rates; this means that we guarantee you that on no other site will it be possible to book your stay at Residence Hotel Eden at a lower rate.
What cancellation policies are applied?
CANCELLATION POLICIES which are understood to be accepted by sending the 30% deposit: In case of cancellation we never return the deposit. Moreover:
- up to 21 days of arrival, we give the possibility of a Voucher for a booking of at least the same amount during the current season or possibly also in the next one (winter / summer).
- from 21 to 8 days before arrival, the penalty is 70% of the total reservation
- NO SHOW from 7 days to the day of arrival 100% of the total reservation
- for any interruption of the stay nothing is due to a refund
INSURANCE In all cases we strongly recommend that you insure your holiday to cover cancellations or travel interruptions or cancellations due to contagion from Covid of one of the family members, (in in this case the deposit would be returned net of the deductible), with Ergo to this link
How early may we arrive at the hotel?
Check in on the day of arrival: in rooms starting at 1 p.m. and in apartments starting at 3 p.m.
By what time must we leave on the day of departure?
On request if the room is availabile, we can offer you the late check out with an extra charge.
Do you accept pets?
Pets are welcome both in the rooms and in the apartments; they must be kept in the room, are not permitted in the restaurant or miniclub and out of respect for everyone in the hotel must be on a leash. The rate is 15.00 euros per day.
Means of payment
For payment at the hotel we accept cash up to 990.00 Euros, ATM and credit cards: Visa or MasterCard