Panorama Suite Deluxe di 30,00 sqm. is the most prestigious of our rooms.
Recently renwed with Fiemme 3000 Bio Plus wooden floor, and with Oak modern Alpine Style furniture, it is characterized by windows wall with magnificent and panoramic view on Dolomites and Andalo village, Is provided with one full-size bed and one single/double sofa-bed in the living-room, free Wi-Fi, two flat-screen Tv, telephone, minibar, safe, free toiletries, hairdryer.
Bathrobe and slippers for Eden Spa are provided.
- 180° view on Dolomites and Andalo village
- 2 Flat-screen TV
- Bathrobe and slippers for Eden Spa
During your holiday, with the half-board formula, you can enjoy:
- A rich buffet breakfast, including homemade cakes, juices, yoghurt, cereals, cold meats, cheese and a fruit corner
- Delicious dinners with a choice of four menus, vegetarian dishes and a children’s menu, as well as a buffet of starters, vegetables and homemade bread
- Baby Club assistance for children aged 1 to 4 years: 9.00-16.00 in winter and 9.30-14.00 in summer
- Miniclub for children aged from 4 years: 9.00-22.00 in winter and 9.30-14.00; 16.00-22.00 in summer
- Entrance to the relaxing wellness area of Eden Spa Eden Spa upon prior reservation
- You can book treatments, beauty massages and spa rituals performed by our beauticians (check our pricelist)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free outdoor parking (or parking in the garage for a fee of €10.00 per day)
EXTRA CHARGE FOR LUNCH
- €15.00 for adults
- €10.00 for children aged up to 10 years
- €8.00 for infants
- For guests who wish to spend the whole day outdoors, we also offer Meal Vouchers (buono pasto) for mountain huts (Baite) and alpine huts (Rifugi), both in summer and winter
** The tourism tax ‒ up to a maximum stay of 10 days ‒ is applied for adults; children up to 14 years of age are excluded
- Green Pass: A Green Pass is required to stay in the hotel and fully use the services on the territory
- Ski passes: there will probably be a limit to the number of people allowed to use the ski lifts, therefore you should purchase tickets online in advance (5% discount) to be sure that you can use them. For further information: www.paganella.net
- Ski schools and equipment rentals: this year, due to the reorganisation put in place to combat the pandemic, we strongly advise you contact the ski schools and possibly book skiing lessons immediately to avoid not finding places when you arrive here
The ski schools and equipment rentals around Campo Scuola Rindolo (practice slope) that are closer to us are:
• Scuola sci Nuova Andalo - www.scuolasciandalo.com - 0461 585680
• Paganella Ski Style - www.skistyle.it - 0461 589129
• Noleggio Sci Andalo - www.noleggiosciandalo.it/it - 0461 585629
- Daily program for families (starting from the hotel) of walks, workshops and experiences related to the territory, which are also suitable for strollers)!
- A large garden equipped with outdoor furniture, where adults can relax and a play area for kids
WE OFFER ALL OUR GUESTS THE FOLLOWING
- A Dolomiti Paganella Guest Card that gives you discounts for entrance to the Acquapark/swimming pools, Kinderpark or single rides on the lifts in the whole territory and it also allows you to participate free of charge in the events staged by the Andalo municipality, free public transport and entrances to museums and castles throughout Trentino
- A BikeCard giving you discounts on the Bike-Pass of the DolomitiPaganellaBikeArea, as well as on bike rentals, excursions and tours with DBAcademy guides